What the fuck man, Oliver didn't even say goodbye. He came at the worst time possible, then after I met up with him on Wednesday evening for 2 hours, he ditched Jun and me for a party.
On Thursday, we were supposed to meet again but he canceled at the last moment (though it's okay 'cause I got to watch Prince Caspian, but STILL).
Then on Friday morning, he had the nerve to ask me to cut class just because he was bored and has "nothing to do". Not only that, he was apparently busy again so he couldn't meet us in the evening after school like we originally planned. BUT, the party he chose to go to over hanging with us was decidedly too boring so he asked us out. The nerve of him! Obviously, I didn't go.
Then on Saturday, we were supposed to meet after lunch but NOOOO, guess what? He didn't even pick up Jun's calls. Only at 9.30 p.m. did he decide to SMS me and ask to go clubbing. Fuck man, it's the week before my exams! But I figured he'd leave in a couple of days so I agreed.
Didn't meet the whole of Sunday.
Today, met him for lunch before Jun joined us. Then, when we were headed to college, it wanted to pop by the post office so I said for them to go ahead to college first,m I'd join them in a while. Next thing I knew, Jun called me and said Oliver had up and left! Without even saying goodbye! Just like, "Oh, the tram's here, see you around!" kinda shit.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Seriously.On another note, I'm pretty proud to say I got ready for school in a record of FOUR minutes - from the time I looked at my phone 8.56am and jumped out off bed, to the time I dashed out the door. Got to a school in record time of 10mins.
I rock. ^^
7:53 PM